Shipping Update and Purple!
7 months ago
– Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 12:03:07 AM
Apologies for the recent lack of updates! For the past 2 weeks, my 2 year old son, my 6 month old baby girl, and myself have all been taking turns in getting hit by the flu bug. I was completely out action for almost 4 days last week, and went through half a dozen rolls of toilet paper with my worst every running nose experience. All credits to my wife who has picked up the slack while I was blowing the lights out of my nose.
But, (with still a little bit of sniffing nose) I'm back now :)
First Shipping Wave
The first shipping wave will be going out tomorrow November 30th. The parcels will be coming directly from the workshop in China to the rest of the world.
In the first shipping wave, all Early Bird rewards will be shipped out with the following EXCLUSIONS:
Excludes Early Bird Backers who did not completed their reward survey on time before November 18th.
- Excludes Early Bird Backers who have the following rewards for their pledge and/or add-on: Purple Table Breakers Set, Purple D6, The Guardian Dice Storage Case.
- Excludes Early Bird Backers from Canada. Yes, the Canada Post strike is finally over, however there are so much back log mail that majority of the international couriers are still refusing to accept parcel to Canada for the time being.
Second Shipping Wave
The second shipping wave will start sometime next week. In the second shipping wave, it will contain the following:
Early Bird Backers who missed the Nov 17th deadline, but was able to complete the survey by Nov 21st.
- Early Bird Backers from Canada (assuming everything has resumed to normal next week.)
- "Lucky" regular pledge backers (Roughly 140 backers) whom completed their surveys before November 17th, and are not getting anything Purple and the Guardian.
Table Breakers Purple Photos
Finally, the photos of the sample Table Breakers Purple Set is here! You can view them by going to our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kakapopotcg/KakapopoTCG
Or by clicking on the image below: